The BONANZA VALLEY TRAILBLAZERS club builds and maintains 102 miles of "Grant in Aid" snowmobile trails within Stearns, Pope and Kandiyohi Counties. We operate an LMC groomer with a 12.5 foot skid, giving our riders plenty of room to ride safely. Our Club is a proud member of MnUSA (Minnesota United Snowmobiler Association).
* CLUB MEETINGS held on the second Monday of each month. Meeting at 7:00 P.M. at the Clubhouse in Belgrade, MN. We are located in the Belgrade Industrial Park on East side of town.
* ANNUAL CLUB TRIP, a time for fellowship and riding on Minnesota's great trails!
* ANNUAL BANQUET is held the Friday before Thanksgiving. This event is well attended by the community with a great meal and awesome prizes!
* ANNUAL FUN RUN highlighting our area trails.
* SNOWMOBILE SAFETY training offered for area riders through the DNR CD-based course.
* ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIPS for area graduating seniors.
We look forward to your next visit in the Bonanza Valley!