Minnesota United Snowmobilers Association (MnUSA)
Founded in 1978, the Minnesota United Snowmobilers Association (MnUSA) was formed to create a strong, unified voice for the state’s leading winter outdoor recreational activity.
With a membership of nearly 40,000 members and 250 snowmobile clubs, MnUSA promotes safe and responsible recreational snowmobiling, while encouraging snowmobilers to keep the general welfare of both participants and non-participants top of mind. MnUSA members enjoy a number of benefits, including:
· a full-time staff, Board of Directors representation and many volunteers dedicated to keeping the trail system and the sport of snowmobiling strong and laws related to snowmobiling favorable for all riders in Minnesota;
· a subscription to Minnesota Snowmobiling magazine, MnUSA’s official publication;
· up-to-date snowmobile trail information;
· exclusive regional and area snowmobile trail maps;
· year-round organized social activities and events, such as the Winter Rendezvous and Summer Campout;
· year-round snowmobile-related organized volunteer activities such as state-wide snowmobile rides, fundraisers, safety training and trail maintenance; and,
· a lobbyist dedicated to snowmobile-related legislation.
MnUSA works closely with the legislature, and state, local and national organizations, such as the Department of Natural Resources and Minnesota Office of Tourism to promote favorable snowmobile legislation, regulations and funding. The association and its volunteers have worked extensively to help develop Minnesota’s snowmobile trail system – one of the most comprehensive systems in the country. Visit www.mnsnowmobiler.org for additional information.
# # #