2015 Legislative Reception
MnUSA to Hold Annual Legislative Reception on February 18
Minnesota United Snowmobilers Association (MnUSA) invited the State legislators and friends to join its members at its annual reception on February 18, 2015, from 4-7 p.m. at the Best Western Kelly Inn, 161 St. Anthony Ave., St. Paul, MN 55103. All legislators and members were invited to attend.
MnUSA's legislative priorities for the 2015 session include:
- Protection of the integrity of the Snowmobile Dedicated Account - protect against raids on the account for non-snowmobile related uses
- Protection of the unrefunded gas tax attributed to snowmobile use
- Protection of the use of snowmobiles on public land
- Support of programs and policy that encourage continued access to private land for public use
- Support of the use of a portion of the Parks and Trails Legacy Funds for rails that benefit snowmobiling
- Support of legislation that will protect and accommodate trail crossings impacted by development of any new publicly funded rail developments for both light and heavy rail
- Support of appropriate signage and kiosks on state funded trails for businesses providing trail related services.
To find out who your legislators are to invite them to join you at the reception, go to http://www.gis.leg.mn/OpenLayers/districts/